Small BBQ CABIN – Sleep up to 4
Please Note: At Bank Holiday weekends we are only able to accept bookings for a minimum of 3 nights
All weekend bookings throughout June, July, August and September require minimum of 2 nights
– Remember to bring with you everything you would need to camp. This may include your own cutlery, plates, cups, pans and bedding etc,
– Fitted with electric lights and an electric point
– Kettle is provided in each cabin
– Crockery and cooking pots available for hire.
– Fridge box is required. We have facilities to refreeze ice packs
– Charcoal can be purchased from reception. No other burning products can be used on these BBQ’s
Please Note – One Cabin = One Cabin and 2 people. Price includes VAT
The price £47.50 per night covers 2 adults per night, all extra persons charged individually, see below
Arrivals after 1pm Departures by 10.30am
You will be charged only deposit.
Dogs are welcome in only 2 of the Small Cabins and they must be prebooked price per Dog £5 per night