* We no longer take bookings for large tents due to a space issue – we are sorry that this has had to be implemented but space is an issue and in all fairness to other campers. *Campers – Please note: *Only a limitied Number oF hooks – electric for tents *Maximum size tents 6mx4m including awnings and guide ropes
* Group bookings – contact us for special rates
* CHILDREN must NOT ride bicycles anywhere on our site
* Please do not erect gazebos up without prior arrangement
* The charges include the use of heated toilet and shower rooms, and kitchen facilities on the site.
* There are laundry facilities available but these are chargeable on a meter system
.* We request that all Caravans/Motor homes or left unoccupied for more than a 24 hour period must disconnect all electrical supplies from the mains, for Health & Safety reasons.
* We reserve the right to request the movement of any caravan from a pitch to enable us to maintain the site, and we also request that awning ground sheets are lifted regularly to protect the grass.
* It would be helpful if owners were to leave a set of keys for use in the event of a caravan needing to be moved for any reason during the occupier’s absence.
* Please do not barbecue the grass – stands are available and a safe area is provided.
* Dogs are welcome but must be on leads please. More than one dog – we will probalbly have to make a charge of 1.00 per extra dog. This is down to the campiste discretion.
* Please clean up any dog mess immediately.
* We request that all campers respect their neighbours with regard to noise & unreasonable behaviour and that no music is played outside your unit from 9.00pm – 9.00am.
* We would be grateful if you could use recycling bins.
* We request all caravan/motor home owners have their own insurance policies and can produce them if necessary.
* Thank you for your co-operation.